RETURN POLICIES / FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
1. All product correspondence should be addressed to Customer Service; please email us at Services@BattleEnterprises.net with Tracking Numbers Invoice (INV:), PO number (PO#) and customer phone numbers with all correspondence and we will promptly respond to your inquires.
2. Return Authorizations (RA) are required prior to returning or the processing of returned products. Returned product must be assigned a Return Authorization (RA) number. Any shipment without an RA number on the label may be subject to refusal and no credit will be due.
3. Covid-19 Guidelines: Given the many “shelter-in-place” and “business closure” orders from state and local governments, we’d like to confirm that Battle Enterprise’s distribution centers are open for business nationwide. Battle Enterprise meets the definition of an “essential business” under the currently available exceptions from these orders. In addition, Battle Enterprise, as a distributor of cleaning, sanitizing, disinfecting or sterilization supplies, and tissue and paper towel products, falls into an “essential critical infrastructure” industry under the Health Care category as designated by the Department of Homeland Security.
4. All merchandise returned to Battle Enterprises must have been purchased within three (3) calendar days of the request, this includes defective and resalable product.
5. For returns, you will need to provide customer service at Services@BattleEnterprises.net and please include Tracking Numbers Invoice (INV:), PO number (PO#) and customer phone numbers with all correspondence.
6. Returned by Customer – Please contact/email Battle Enterprises at Services@BattleEnterprises.net within three (3) calendar days of receiving orders and before returning any products. We do not refund orders for buyer’s remorse. Return shipping is paid by the customer and we assess a 20% restocking fee for authorized returns.
7. All returns must be labeled with the RA number in order to insure credit. Do not write directly on the product, it must be in resalable condition or Battle Enterprises will not accept it. Reference the number on the shipping label. Product is then shipped back to designated Battle Enterprises facilities.
8. The RA number will turn into the credit memo when the product is received and checked in to our return facility.
9. If you are a credit card customer, authorized payments will be refunded to credit cards. Please keep in mind, the complete process takes approximately three weeks.
10. Our distribution centers have a 99.3% accuracy rate. Unfortunately, there are times when a wrong pull of an item occurs. If this happens, email customer service at Services@BattleEnterprises.net as you would for an RA and fully explain what happened. They will need the product orders' Tracking Numbers Invoice (INV:), PO number (PO#) and customer phone numbers with all correspondence. All errors need to be reported within three (3) calendar days of receipt of goods.
11. If your order is not complete and all packages have been delivered, contact customer service at Services@BattleEnterprises.net. This must be reported within three (3) calendar days of receiving the order and please include the products' Tracking Numbers Invoice (INV:), PO number (PO#) and customer phone numbers with all correspondence. Battle Enterprises Warehouse Research team will make the determination on the shortage claim. This process takes approximately 10-17 business days. Approved credits will be mailed to you. Denied credits are explained in a letter outlining the information that the decision was based on.
12. Be aware that Battle Enterprises requires a clear and legible photo to be submitted/emailed to Customer Service at Services@BattleEnterprises.net with your problem report, to begin any reshipments. Please include photos with your initial problem report to avoid delays and the products' Tracking Numbers Invoice (INV:), PO number (PO#) and customer phone numbers with all correspondence.
13. Product Damaged - If a product arrives damaged, send a photo of the damaged goods to Customer Service; email us at Services@BattleEnterprises.net, and please include the products' Tracking Numbers Invoice (INV:), PO number (PO#) and customer phone numbers with all correspondence. Then, we will determine if we or the carrier is liable and if a replacement by Battle Enterprises will be granted at no cost to you.
14. Designated products to include Food, Snacks, Beverages, Medicines and other ingestible products are non-refundable and as determined by our distributor, will not be accepted as returns.
15. Product warranties are that of the products manufacturers. Please follow the instructions for manufacturer warranties. No product warranties are offered or implied by Battle Enterprises.
16. This Policy shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the English language, regardless of any translations made for any purpose whatsoever.
17. Again, please contact us by emailing Battle Enterprises at Services@BattleEnterprises.net, with the products' Tracking Numbers Invoice (INV:), PO number (PO#) and customer phone numbers with all correspondence, to request Return Authorizations and other product assistance as outlined within our policy.